I sold my shares of wells Fargo
I was a bit tired of the accumulation of fake accounts scandal, interest rates going up or not, depending on the feds judgement on the US economy. On top of that the dividend increases are to irregular to my taste. In the process I cashed in 1400$ in capital gains that I am looking forward to reinvest in some of my new targets.
Why Dominion energy,
- the economic moat is strong
- It`s a regulated business
- dividend increases are stable and impressive
- the dividend yield is close to 4%
Why Realty income.
- The economic moat is strong as well
- the yield is close to 5% and safe
- the valuation is a lot more reasonable than when the stock was trading at 70$
- dividend growth is good enough for a good total return
Be well and get wealthy